We provide independent advice for retirement plans, assisting sponsors with their fiduciary process and participants to achieve their retirement goals. We have over 120 years experience in consulting with retirement plans. We measure what we do. We seek improvements in participants’ financial literacy, savings, and retirement preparation.
Plan Sponsor Consultants brings together a group of advisors that is unmatched by other firms, We hope you will take a few moments to learn about our team and our members.
- Over 20 years average retirement experience
- 100% of team members have advanced degrees or designations
- Our team members represent all of the profession designations listed below:
- AIFA®, CEBS®, CFP®, CFS®, CLU®, ChFC®, CPA (inactive)®, CPFA®, PPC®
- Our team also includes multiple Center for Fiduciary Excellence (CEFEX®) analysts.
To view each advisor’s bio please visit their page.
- Michael M. Kane, CLU®, ChFC®, AIFA®, CPFA®
- Terry Anderson, CLU®, CEBS®, AIFA®, CPFA®
- Garrett Anderson, PPC®
- Lee Applebaum, CFP®, AIFA®, CPFA®
- Jeannette Buteyn
- Scott Ciullo, AIFA®, CFS®
- Carl Dekle, AIF®, CPA (inactive)®
- Addie George, CPFA®