We like to break up our differentiation into 4 key areas. Our Team, Our Awards, Our RFP and Tools, and Our Financial Wellness Focus
- Over 20 years average retirement experience
- 100% of team members have advanced degrees or designations
- Our team members represent all of the profession designations listed below:
- AIFA, CEBS, CFP, CFS, CLU, ChFC, CPA (inactive), CPFA, CRPC
- Our team also includes multiple Centre for Fiduciary Excellence (CEFEX) analysts.
- 2017 PLANSPONSOR Advisor Team of the Year Finalist
- 2017 & 2016 PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers
- 2013 Finalist for the ASPPA/NAPA 401K Leadership Award
- 2010 Finalist for PLANSPONSOR magazine’s Retirement Adviser Team of the Year Award
Proprietary RFP and Tools
- We have developed and maintain a proprietary RFP of Record-keepers that focuses on their ability to assist plan sponsors in complying with the 22 Prudent Fiduciary Practices that comprise a Global Standard of Fiduciary Excellence.
- We have a legal review on this RFP by the Wagner Law Group.
Financial Wellness Focus
- Research shows that overwhelming amounts of the workforce are dealing with financial stress
- Financial Stress impacts not only the employees, but the employer as well.
- Consequently, Plan Sponsor Consultants has a strong focus on Financial Wellness for their plans.